Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Sunday, June 21, 2009

First off....Happy Birthday Richard!

Yesterday was actually Richard's birthday. The big 52!! LOL We were busy from early morning until 1:30 this morning when we finally came inside to go to bed! We had such a fun day with Heather and Justin and the kids; Chris, Jay, Kyle and Taylor(we missed Christopher); Rachelle, L.C. and the kids and our new neighbors Jim and Charlotte.



RIchard, I want to tell you that I love you more than you will ever know! You are a wonderful, caring, giving man. The kids and I are so lucky to have you in our lives. I wish you best birthday, ever!! Love you gobbs, Denise




Heather bought this squirrel feeder(for obvious reasons! LOL)for her dad. She let the kids paint it! We are going to hang it outside today. She could not have bought him a better gift.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I want to wish my dad and my hubby a very happy Father's Day.
My dad and I.


Richard and his daddy's girl, Heather!!

You, two, are the best fathers that anyone could ever have! Thanks for loving us all so very much!!

2 comments:

bubble said...

Glad you had a great time. happy birthday to richard!

Amy xxx

aimee said...

what a nice post:) wanted to come over and say hello and thanks for visiting my blog (thedailyapron (first post and giveaway)). I'm looking forward to getting to know you. have a good day!
blessings,
aimee