Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Monday, June 22, 2009

Mulberries...

This post is for my sister, Lesa!!

Lesa, you know why!

She L O V E S mulberries and they don't have them in FL where she lives. I picked these yesterday especially for her. I don't really like them, but I ate one anyway! They are so very juicy right now. I wish we would still have them when she visits next week, but with this heat I don't think that they will last that long. Sorry. :(







Lesa, as you can see, Rocky ate your share. He loves them as much as you do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise
Your family looks like my kind of folk! Love that Rocky. I have raised all kinds of critters. Squirrels are my favorite!
Thanks for stopping by.
Diane

Tracey said...

Ah! So now I know who is eating all my berries, as well as the birds!
xxx

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

My sister and I used to pick and of course eat mulberries when we were young....what great memories. Have fun with your sister.

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Shelley said...

Lol at Rocky enjoying your poor sister's mulberries! Can you make jam out of them for your sissy?