Welcome to Ramblings of a Thrifty Shopper! I am having so much fun rambling on about my life, my family, my crazy pets, my crafting and card making and of course my thriftiness! Please visit often and feel free to leave me comments! P.S. Be sure to visit our pet squirrel's blog at the link on the right side!!







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wednesday's thrifty goodies...

Yippee! I finally did some thrifty shopping! It's been a while!

Dollar General had racks of 90% off clothes yesterday. Heather and I checked out several stores.


I bought 2 of these "rock n roll" knit shirts. One for Justin and one for my nephew, Kyle. They were only 80 cents each. Merry Christmas, boys!! LOL


These shorts were $1.00 a pair. The denim pair are for Richard and the camo pair are for my brother in law, Jay. I bought him 2 pair of the camo ones.



These polo shirst are for Justin. He has to wear a collared shirt at his part time job. They are really nice and only $1.00 each. I'm putting these with his Christmas stuff.



Flip flops for Jaiden for next summer. 50 cents!


These 2 bins are for my scraproom. They were half off: $2.00 for the large one and $1.50 for the smaller one.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I LOVE the pink bins! Yet again you've managed to get some great bargains...XXX

Dawn Gahan said...

Such the goal this Christmas for me to be thrifty. All your items were a steal and I know they'll be enjoyed by the recipients. It so doesn't have to cost a fortune to buy gifts . You're smart to start now. I'll be following your example, starting to stock gifts now. Feel better! Wet leaves?!?!? What were they thinking?